Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cooler Weather in Texas and Kansas

Wondering why we have cool weather in Texas and Kansas? Here is the long answer.

The last couple of days have ended a project that started back in April. Many of you are aware that my Dad came to the states for some medical reasons. We started the process of bringing my Mom to the states. She arrived safely today (agust 21st). As with all projects there are sometimes uncertainties. These are to be avoided to successfully complete a project.

On Monday and Tuesday of this week, these uncertainties were handled by the only person who knows and understands such things. This would be our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

One of the pieces was to get my Mom's dogs to the states from Antigua. We completed everything we could on our part. The main uncertainty was the weather. For dogs to fly the weather must be no higher than 85 degrees at any point on their trip. The day I left Kansas (July 31) it was 109 degrees. Today (August 21st), when I arrived in Kansas it was 73 degrees.

I saw several postings of my Facebook friends in Kansas about the cooler weather. I want you to know that you have experienced the work of God on behalf of my mother and I so that we could get her dogs safely here without any hiccups. These dogs are an important part of my mother's life. They will help her in her transition.

I would appreciate your continued prayer for my parents as they adjust to a new life here in the states. They have just completed 46 years as missionaries. We look forward to what the Lord will have for them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment